Born in the flames
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Born in the flames

Roses are red, violets are blue, I thought I was ugly, then I met you.

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...

In jos 
2 participanți
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

Data de inscriere : 13/09/2013
Varsta : 25
Localizare : Bucharest<3

Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... Empty
MesajSubiect: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Am intrat în camera mea confuză. Nu știam ce caut în acest oraș, pur și simplu am aterizat ca și cum cineva mă controla de la spate. Mă uitam neduperită împrejur. Mă așez pe patul mare și pufos și mă las purtată în lumea viselor.
Sus In jos
https://born-in-the-flames.forumgratuit.ro
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

Varsta : 24
Localizare : Unicornitopia Zebripolis

Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Am batut la usa ei,dar silentios,mainile mele erau slabite.
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Chiar dacă s-a auzt foarte încet, a fost suficient pentru a mă trezi din somn. M-am întreptat spre ușă și am deschis-o.
-Bună....! spun timid.
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 1:34 pm

-Hey.
Ridic mana putin ca si cum as saluta-o.
-Si tu esti noua aici,nu?
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 1:54 pm

-Așa e...intră te rog..
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Intru in camera ei,si ma sprijin de perete.
-Si eu,am venit tot azi...Numele meu e Psyhedo..al tau?
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 2:02 pm

-Skillet...încântată!
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 2:08 pm

-Incantata.
Am incercat sa zambesc,dar ma durea putin,Asa ca mi-am dat buza intr-o parte,ca un fel de zambet.
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 2:09 pm

-Te simți bine? o întreb puțin îngrijorată.
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 13, 2013 2:10 pm

-Da,sunt okay. Doar ca sunt putin slabita...pot sa ma asez?
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 12:57 am

-Desigur, ia loc, te rog!
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 1:13 am

M-am asezat pe un scaun si am rasfulat usurata.
-Deci,ce te aduce pe aici?
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 1:28 am

-Păi explorez locuri noi, trăiesc o aventură! chicotesc eu. Dar tu?
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 1:32 am

-Am venit pur si simplu,mi s-a parut interesant locul.
Dau din umeri si privesc in sus.
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 1:36 am

-Înțeleg. Deci, câți ani ai?
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 1:39 am

-17...tu?
Zambesc.
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 1:39 am

-Eu am 16...
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 1:46 am

-Nice. *rade* De unde vii?
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 2:04 am

-Păi m-am născut în Sotoba...era un sat foarte mic din Japonia...acum nu mai există. Oricum de când am plecat de acolo am tot călătorit. Tu de unde vi?
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 2:06 am

-Uhm,nu pot sa-mi amintesc,sunt din multe locuri..
Imi frec putin capul cu podul palmei.
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 2:08 am

-Hm..nu-ți vine în minte nici măcar unul? o întreb puțin mirată.
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 2:09 am

-Nici macar unul,am calatorit mult...
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 2:11 am

-Oh înțeleg. Vrei un suc, cafea, ceva?...
Sus In jos
† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

† Bipolar Ghost ♪☻

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 2:12 am

-Nu,nu-mi place sucul,nici cafeaua,prefer apa...*zambesc*
Sus In jos
†Skillet†
Admin
†Skillet†

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 14, 2013 2:13 am

-Bine, apă.
Mă duc repejor în bucătărie și aduc doua pahare și o sticlă mare de apă. Le pune pe masă și umplu paharele.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...   Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight... I_icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Good night sleep tight don't let the death bite wrap a rope around you're neck and watch it as you take flight...
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 4Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Urmatorul
 Subiecte similare
-
» Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
» Horror night

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Born in the flames :: Hotelul :: Camere fete-
Mergi direct la: